Feedback

Doctor -

If "refer to the archives" is the best you can do, then perhaps you should volunteer your very valuable time elsewhere. It's like Dear Abby saying "see previous columns". It defeats the whole purpose of the forum.

Hello Clueless,

Are you back again????

Instead of complaining about my responses, I would suggest you spend more time actually reading them. If you are still not satisfied, I would encourage you post your queries to Dear Abby, Dr. Phil (Rogaine Failure) or anyone else that's willing to put up with your totally unreasonable demands. (Of course that's after you get someone to tie your shoelaces, spoon feed you your Captain Crunch and turn on your computer for you.)

Feedback Mar 20, 2008

Doctor -

I love reading your responses to questions, but lately I've noticed you don't answer questions but instead say "refer to the archives". That's not providing concise, helpful, easily accessible info. It requires the reader to begin a time consuming research project.

So let me get this straight. There is one of me and gazillions of "yous" all clamoring for an answer yesterday. And you suggest that even though I've already posted a response on a particular topic many times in the past that I shouldn't refer the questioner to the archives because that's "not providing concise, helpful, easily accessible information???" You would rather I spend my time (which I volunteer, by the way) retyping the same answers over and over again so as not to inconvenience the questioner or waste his or her time????? Have I got that right??? Hmm . . . amazing! Hey guess what! Even the answer to your annoying "feedback" is in the archives! (As it turns out, several other clueless individuals have also suggested their time was much more valuable than mine and despite the rather obvious fact that they are the ones looking for and requesting free advice from an HIV expert, I'm the one that should forfeit my time and energy. Sorry Charlie, that just isn't going to happen. Please see below.) By the way, I did this "time consuming research" for you.

SEX QUESTION FROM HOMER Jan 5, 2007

Hey Dr. Bob,

This is a way cool forum with lots of amazing info. I know the answers to my questions are probably in the archives but I'm a really busy guy so i want you to pull the relevant questions from the archives to address my concerns listed below. Thanks.

I need to know about

1. oral sex -- should a spit or swallow

2. are lap dances always safe even when stripper is nude

3. what's a late seroconverter

4. where can i get a rapid test and are they any good

5. how can i keep my girlfriend from staring at your picture? She loves this site and is the one who turned me on to it.

Homer

Hello Homer,

Let me get this straight. You're so busy you want me to search the archives and "pull the relevant questions to address (your) concerns?????" Hmmm . . . well, as Miranda (Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada) would say, "Have you fallen down and smacked your little head on the pavement????"

And as she would also say in response to your request, "No . . . that's all."

HIV in middle eastern countries
I'm worried - (SLIGHT CORRECTION) ( "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." )