For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

HIV in middle eastern countries

i'm middle eastern girl , i had a realtionship with a psycho,he never said a true word ,liar .. he was always ill and goes to hospitals with stomach pain and he said that doc. can't diagnose his illnes.3 years ago he licked my clitoris and since then i'm bipolar , i always think i had HIV as i always have trauma's on my thighs and upper arm and leaves brown areas on my skin as if i was burned ... the problem is that in our countries it's shame and my family will kick me out of their lives if i'm positive and no privacy in our labs if i'm positive i won't even get treatment they will lock me up in dirty hospitals ... i'm going crazy,panic all time ,i'm crying and i think i'm really loosing my mind..does licking from a positive guy cause my infection

Licking the clitoris would not cause HIV or bipolar disease. Your fears are unwarranted. The repressive environment you are currently subjected to is partly to blame for your exaggerated fears. I would advise you talk to friends and family about the shameful and immoral attitude toward and treatment of HIV-positive folks in your country. Change will only come when enough people demand it.

Scared because of lack of proper information?