Put my mind at ease Dr Bob

Dr Bob,

First of all let me congratulate you for the great work you're doing, at putting minds at ease (like mine) with your experience and knowledge. I've been reading your answers for quite some time and I must say you are one of the funniest and greatest docs around.

Last night I was with a girl, we kissed a lot and then she started to give me a handjob. While she did that, she spit on my penis 2-3 times and she continued to do the handjob until I came. I know the risk is minimal, but I want to hear it from you, in a funny way if possible:). Should I get tested for HIV?

Thanks in advance. I m planning for a donation to help with the great work you are doing.

You know the risk is minimal (I agree), but you want to hear it from me in a funny way??? Hmm . . . how about . . . having your gal pal give your pink mustang a spit shine is not an HIV risk!

blood to eye contact
Semen eye contact