PEP-54hrs left(please answer ASAP)

How are you? I just had protected sex with this girl earlier today around 7. It was protected for about 10 minutes I think and it felt a little too good so I pull out to check the condom and it broke exposing the head of my penis I think it was unprotected for about 1-2 minutes,and there was blood on my penis(not the condom) but did not see any blood on the head of my penis and uretha, the top hole was closed and the bottom hole was a little bit open, i evenchecked to see if there was any trace of blood in the holes, didnt see any. It was menstrual blood, but she said she had her period last week, it was not a lot of blood but more like chunky blood(remnants), she taught her period ended this past saturday.By the way she is a spanish teacher at the university where I work at; I freaked out and asked her if she has hiv or any other STDs, she told me that she got tested almost 2 yrs ago, and said that she is clean, the info is a little useless when it comes to hiv. Would you advise PEP? I think I have about ~54hrs to get PEP.Please answer ASAP, thank you.

OK, the condom broke and you had essentially unprotected penile-vaginal sex for one-two minutes with some exposure to residual menstrual blood. I get all that. What I don't understand is your description of a "top hole" and "bottom hole" on your penis. Unpierced penises have only one hole the urethra at the center of the penis head. So if you have other holes, I'd suggest getting that checked out! As for PEP, generally speaking non-occupational post-exposure prophylaxis (nPEP) is recommended only for significant HIV exposures. Your Spanish teacher bedmate has an unknown HIV status. Consequently, although some HIV treaters might offer nPEP, most would not recommend it. Certainly HIV testing outside the window period would indeed be warranted and recommended. You can read more about PEP in the archives.

Petrified of what ifs PLEASE HELP
4th try, donation made