ABSTINENCE VERSUS CONDOMS
Mar 20, 2008
OK Dr. Smartass,
Can you give me one good reason why we should use condoms instead of abstinence to prevent AIDS??? I'll bet you won't even post this....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Why wouldn't I post your question? (I don't mind your realizing that butt is highly educated.)
As for "one good reason," how about this: Vows of abstinence break much more frequently than condoms!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Erectile Dysfunction An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.