ABSTINENCE VERSUS CONDOMS
Mar 20, 2008
OK Dr. Smartass,
Can you give me one good reason why we should use condoms instead of abstinence to prevent AIDS??? I'll bet you won't even post this....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Why wouldn't I post your question? (I don't mind your realizing that butt is highly educated.)
As for "one good reason," how about this: Vows of abstinence break much more frequently than condoms!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People With Hiv Get Married?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- Hiv And Foot Rash
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.