Big Weenie guy again

HI BOB... I just called my for my home access test results. I know it wasn't six months but I took the the test at five months, results were negative... Can I celebrate? or do I have to wait one more month. My exposure was real... Topped an hiv positive tranny with broken condom. I just want to feel better.

I got my sisters to donate to your charity and other HIV charities instead of our usual charities.I want to do all I can to help with this. Volunteer or whatever it takes. I will donate on a monthly basis $20. I know it's not much but the way I see it if 20,000 of us give $20 a month thats quite a large amount. I wish you the best with your health and relationship. You are one a kind you're partner is lucky to have you. I know you are lucky to have him too because of the way you talk about him. Thank you sir and I will continue to have safe sex always. NO matter how horny I am. Your message wont be lost on me. Big hugs from me and my sisters.

Hi Big-Weenie Guy,

Welcome back to the forum. (Big Weenies are always welcome here.) A negative Home Access at five months is extremely, extremely encouraging, but not quite "WOO-HOOable," based on current U.S. testing guidelines. (However it may be worth noting that if you lived in Australia, the guidelines there would advise you are definitively negative.) There is no doubt that the vast majority of those infected with HIV will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood by four to six weeks. Extremely rarely, seroconversion is delayed out to beyond three months. Improved testing techniques are allowing us to pick up anti-HIV antibodies earlier. However, the guidelines are the guidelines and the U.S. guidelines have not been revised for quite some time. So if you want to be U. S. guideline-certified WOO-HOOable, you'll need to get one additional test at the six-month mark. Can you celebrate now? Sure, I'm quite confident your definitive six-month test will remain negative. So buy the champagne, put it in the ice bucket and start practicing your WOO-HOO yell. Keep the bubbly and your celebratory yell on ice for just a few more weeks, but rest assured you'll be popping that cork and screaming WOO-HOO like a banshee in heat very soon, OK?

Thank you (and your sister) for their donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Wow, if the foundation received $20 per month from 20,000 of you, we could indeed work miracles!

I'm sending you my very best good-luck/good-health karma. (It's never failed yet!)

Big weenie guy again. Feb 10, 2008

Thank you Doctor for your response. Made my wait a little easier. I just wanted to add other physical symptoms I had during my first 2 to 7 weeks after exposure. I had severe dandruff and dry itchy skin everywhere. My skin was flaky and I even got a flaky dry looking rash on my arm near my shoulder, it was the size of a quarter. Muscle twitching all over and I even had a blood blister looking thing in my mouth which disappeared the next day.Ear ache also. My stress, anxiety and depression were awfully high during those weeks. I never had these things happen to me in my life. Adding these symptoms do you still stand on your first comment about it not being worried some of ARS? Can my stress and depression make me have sudden physical symptoms like these. Skin changes and joint pain that I never had before. Don't worry Doc I will get tested soon so please don't sugar coat your response. I'd like to apologize for the morons that write to you and come out saying insensitive stuff like, I will kill myself if I have HIV. They don't know any better sir. You are one of a kind and I hope you live a long life and keep giving hope and advice to everyone. Keep on smiling...

Hi Big Weenie Guy,

I stand by my initial comments, with or without sugar coating.

My big weenie got me in trouble...I think Feb 1, 2008

I wont start by kissing your ass. You already know how cool you are. This will be my third time I submit this to you, hopefully third time is the charm. About two and half months ago I had insertive anal sex with a hiv positive tranny. I did use the condom but when I finished the condom had a hole right about where my crown starts. Dont know if my urethra was exposed but the hole was close to it. I didn't know his status until like one week after. My symptoms started about 2 weeks after. It all started with several bumps on my butt that itched I think. Followed by joint pain and stiff neck for about 5 days. Never in my life haave I ever had joint paint so this one scares me. I didn't have a fever at all. I had about one or two nights of sweating. When these pains went away I developed an itchy throat. Slight cough came with it. I had nasal congestion and runny nose too. This lasted about one week . After I got over this I started getting headaches for about 4 days. They were in the back of my head. Again no fever at all during these symptoms. When my headaches went away I noticed mouth ulcers, about two. I don't think I ever had a rash through all this but I did have folliculitis. I still do actually. I had several bumps on my arms that itched really bad. They look like goosebumps but itch.Don't think I had swollen lymph nodes either. I did have pains in my armpits and in my abs. About two days of diarrhea. Never had fever. I know symptoms are not a way to tell if I was infected by this person. Just want to know if this sounds like ARS? I don't know if I saw any blood but I was drunk so I can't say. Does having a big member increase my risk. I am not huge but I am big. I model for a living so my looks are kind of important. I hope to hear something from you before I go test. I will get my 3 month test in about two to three weeks. I have not tested yet at all. I didn't even know of PEP before this. Thank you kind sir. Looking forward to your response Doc. A donation will come soon. Hope that you live many more years of happiness with your man. One of your biggest fans saying thanks y sigue tenendio ese sexo tan bueno de que tanto hablas.

Hi Big Weenie Guy,

Say, you wouldn't happen to be the 2xist underwear hottie, would you? Or perhaps one of those amazing "International Male" catalogue guys??? (The catalogue that everyone gets, but from which no one would every purchase anything. Great looking models, but anyone else wearing those fashions would have to be gay enough to bottom for Liberace.) OK, back to your question. Insertive anal sex with a positive tranny and broken condom does put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. The array of symptoms you describe ("several bumps on my butt that itched I think," etc.) are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). However, because the condom failed, HIV testing is definitely warranted. Symptoms in and of themselves are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. The reason to worry and/or test is HIV risk. Your broken-condom, poz-tranny, backdoor-action sexcapade does have risk associated with it, so testing is certainly recommended.

Does having a big member increase your risk? Well, would that be big as in "big as a beer can" or big as in "needs its own zip code?" Having an Italian-sized salami may certainly increase your odds of getting laid, but it does not increase your odds of getting HIV relative to those of your average small-dicked Republican.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV tests are negative. Also you might want to try Magnum condoms in the gold foil wrap. They're made for Italians and those with Italian-sized equipment.

Good luck!

Have you thought of a book (Heineken-Up-The Heine Guy)
Feedback