Check up ?

Hi Doc I have HIV 10 month. My cd 4 is 550 and I am undectable. I am on Sustiva/Truvada. My question is that, I normally go to controle every 3 month. Now I am working in a country with not so great tolerance for HIV. Do you think its ok if I go 5 month before the next controle ?.....by the way, I feel realy good. Thank you for your answer.

Generally we recommend routine monitoring of the CD4 absolute count and % plus HIV plasma viral load every three months. However, if your counts have been reasonably stable and you are tolerating your medications, well, stretching the interval to five months due to your working situation shouldn't be a problem. Remember to be very adherent to your medication schedule.

Good luck. While in that "not so great tolerance for HIV" country, do what you can to encourage friends and coworkers to demand a more enlightened and compassionate approach to the pandemic!

Insurances Woes follow-up and Stiches
RE: RE: Dr help donation promised