Hysteria Award

Dr. Bob: Remember me? I'm the guy who's 50 and loves you.........oh, that's right, we all love you...dammit, last again. Day in and day out I read this forum and I am always struck dumb by the hysteria that gay and straight people write in with. You deserve an award for calming all these screaming mi mis who obviously have not taken the time to read any of the press or medical reports, OR WATCH THE NEWS ON TV in the last 25 years. Keep us laughing! Rick

Hey Rick (aka Chad),

Sure, I remember you. Thanks again for the nifty nude photos you sent in your Valentine's card. No wonder your friends refer to you as the original "Hanging Chad." BRAVO!

As for the histrionic hysterical hysterics who flood this site with questions ranging form the ridiculous to the insane, you only get to see the ones I post. If you had any idea how bizarre many of the ones are that never make it past the red velvet rope to actually get posted, you would be even more amazed (and amused). Yes, it appears some of these dudes must have been only recently beamed in from the former planet Pluto. It's the only logical excuse for such ignorance . . . well, that or being a graduate of Dubya's abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education curriculum.

Be well Rick.

Another nurse question..
Insurances Woes follow-up and Stiches