Can I get HIV from vaginal fluids touching my balls?
Mar 20, 2008
Hi there Doc,
I love this site and everything you do man...stops idoits like me from going out of out minds! Anyway..Can you get HIV from vaginal fluids that get on your balls or other genital area during sex. We always use condoms but i was wondering about the rest of my package...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax Max. HIV cannot permeate intact skin and that includes the intact skin covering the family jewels and your nether regions -- your entire "home entertainment center," so to speak. Just continue to cover your stump before you hump and you'll be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.