Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

"Guilty guy" back again
Mar 18, 2008

Again, thank you for responding my message Dr Bob. I really didn't talk much of my whole concerns on my last message mostly because I didn't think it would get any response. Needless to say its been an honour talking to you the few times we've spoken, you've definitely become one of my heroes and a life changing person in my life after reading so many posts and answers by you. I bow to ya man!

Well It whas been aHUGE relief to know my flu hadn't to do with my sexual risk. but needless to say that just started a whole load of issues I've spent endless hours reading about on this webpage while I try to "patiently" wait for two months to go by to get tested...

I engaged in sex with a sex worker,she started giving me a blow job WITH the condom on and well depsite the fact we engaged in protectedsexual activity, I was so drunk I don't remember if it broke or not! I mean I put it on as best as I could and I took it off but I honestly don't remember what my risks are by now. I'm like freaking out!

I had that flu for over aweek and even though its been awfully cold, and I had a lingering dry cough that lasted for about a 2 weeks. I'm not sure I'f I'm sweating at night because I'm terrified or because its a symptom of something, I feel weak and tired and the only thing I can hope for is that I am a member of the worried well! which..if I happen to be I will message you back with my full on story incase you have any interest in posting it for other people like me looking for some reassurance in any of the mails sent to you.

Besides this I just want to wish you happy easter awesome spring break and best vibes Dr Bob. You rock!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Guilty Guy,

We have your application to join our X-Files (Ex-Worried-Wells) and your "welcome to the club" package is here waiting for you! That's how sure we are that you'll be WOO-HOOing at the time of your three-month definitive HIV test.

Start practicing your WOO-HOO now, OK? Now, since you think I rock, let's plan on doing a rock-n-roll WOO-HOO duet when you get your results back, OK? You get to sing lead; I'll do the harmony.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Is it Right Time for me Say--wooo,awooo and ahoooo-
Next
CD4(%) increasing without meds

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.