Is it Right Time for me Say--wooo,awooo and ahoooo-

Hi Doc, Good Morning.I shall not waste much time. Coming straight to the point. I have had been to the one time exposure with a CSW in SEP07 for a time of 40 min. The exposure includes--(Protected Oral+Protected Vaginal+unprotected hand job). The only mistake i did was- doubled the condoms (But iam 110% sure--it didnt break). Altogether i used 7 condoms during that exposure. I was very sure, HIV cant reach me till i had symptoms starting from 1st week. I have been to severe fatigue till today and unable to wake up from the anxiety attack. I took 10 HIV tests i.e. up to 5 months period. The testing time was 4,6,8,10,12,13,15,17,18,19,20.The first 5 tests were HIV DUO (HIV1/2 + p24 antigen)and the following tests were all ELISA with one rapid test included. Despite all the symptoms, Shall i say yahooooo and go on with ooooooyah in life. You being an expert, i need your final confirmation and good luck charm. Shall i go for 6 month test for the final confirmation. Donation def on the way and thank you for the help and support u do the Forum. Its really Really Great--Thank you

Seven condoms and five negative HIV tests out to five months for a 40-minute protected oral plus protected vaginal plus unprotected hand job with a naughty lady from Shady Lane and you're wondering if you should WOO-HOO???? Dude, in a word Absofrickinlutely!

Do you need a six-month test? No, of course not.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. You are unquestionably well!

Abstience only clearly not working!
"Guilty guy" back again