Past Donor, 2 for 1 special? Masseuse licked tally wacker

Hi Doctor,

Thankfully you answered one of my questions a couple years back and gratefully made a donation to your wonderful cause. Will keep it quick, after my massage, she gave me a hanjob and while kissing my thighs, quickly kissed the head of my penis during and licked the tip after I cum. This was a whopping 10 seconds total but was on the tip. Im not overly worried and don't see the need for an HIV test but just want to see if you're in agreement??

Thanks so much for your time, I'll definitely donate again....

Hi, Yep, I'm in absolute agreement. I see no cause for worry or testing.

Thanks for your tax deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Woo Freakin Hoo
Abstience only clearly not working!