I JUST LOVE YOU

Hi Dr Bob,

It's me again Scary Spice. Well I just wanted to let you know that I searched the archives and I got some answers to my questions. I tested negative at 82 days (oral rapid) and I am too scared to go back. Only because of ALL the symptoms Im havin, twitches, hip aches, armpit issues ect..

Anyhow, I jus need you to answer 1 question. How does the oral rapid work???

I finally donated to your organization and I feel GREAT about it. I have decided that I will donate EVERY month what I can. Please dont ever stop doin what you do!! You amaze me. Love ya like a pair of new jeans, what can I say im a girly girl :) SMOOCHES to you!!

Hey Ms. Spice,

"How does the oral rapid work?" I'm not exactly sure what information you're looking for, but basically the rapid oral fluid HIV-antibody test is a test that detects the presence of anti-HIV antibodies. Anti-HIV antibodies are proteins that are made by our immune system in response to an HIV infection. These proteins circulate in our blood and other bodily fluids. The oral rapid HIV test collects oral secretions from the mucous membranes of the gums and tests for the presence of the anti-HIV antibodies. It's similar to a routine HIV blood test, like an ELISA, which searches for anti-HIV antibodies in the blood.

Thanks for the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) and the smooches. Now turn off the computer, throw on a pair of absolutely fabulous jeans and go get your test. The results will undoubtedly be negative and we'll be able to change your name from Scary Spice to Spicy WOO-HOO Gal.

Catholic Rebuttal
guy notified me he was positive