you made me cry of happiness

Dr. BOB: You made me cry with your answwer Im Yamayra from puerto rico, you told me that the results were false positives, that was cross reaction from the pregnancy and it return my life to me. When I read the answer I began to cry and ran to hug my baby. Let me tell you that Im respiratory therapist and I sure to GOD that I will give my heart to my profession helping positive people to feel better. Thank You for your atention. I dont know you in person but I know that you are a very special person with a big heart and a great doctor. Im going to pray to God that give you many years of health because you are an angel here in the earth. I biggggg hug from puerto rico yamayra

Hi Yamayra,

Thanks for your thanks, your very kind comments, your good wishes and prayers and the amazing biggggggg Puerto Rican cyber-hug.

Be well. Stay well.

Ethical Question
Catholic Rebuttal