Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

good wishes
Mar 18, 2008

Dr.BoB even you didntn answer my questions I just want to tell you that you are an angel I really admire you. You are my source of inspiration, I think studying veterinary and I will be like you Ill be Dr. bob of the animals (I hope you like animals). (Lol) now seriously I mean compassion ethics and dedication. Just wanted to convey what you conveys to your readers. And I think you already know that you give them hope to those who believed that no longer exists. GOD BLESS YOU A MILLION TIMES, I wish you the best of the best to you. love, fame and fortune (lol is good to have them) and especially a lot of good health. I think god is looking at you and he thanks you every day to help their children, not like the church lady who thinks that God chooses people for their preferences Imagine we are all sinners we would go all the Hell and pests would already finished with humanity. well im getting out of the line hehe. I just wanted to tell you how i feel about you. be well, stay well you are well. :P ohhh i almost forgot i will make a donation anyway :) txs 4 B dr. bob Latin Your Friend

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Latin Friend,

If I have not responded to your question there is probably (I hope) a valid reason. Most likely the answer or reassurance you were requesting is already available and posted in the archives or the question was not understandable or suitable for this forum. I do not have a mechanism for going back to review questions that have not been selected for posting. If after thoroughly searching the archives and reviewing your question for suitability you feel you still need a response, the best I can offer is that your repost the question.

Next yes, I love animals and even considered becoming a veterinarian myself!

Thank you for your very kind comments and good wishes. I too believe the higher powers have been smiling on me. (How else could I be so fortunate to have had the life and loves I have had?)

Thanks also for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I know your selfless generosity and compassion will be returned to you a thousand fold.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hi
Next
Ethical Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.