Hi

Hi bob. my name is brendan and i come from the emerald isle. i have contacted u with many stupid questions over the years. Thankfully i havent contacted you in recent years with any other stupid questions.

Just recently i was listening to some stuff that freddie mercury wrote and it reminded me of your good self.

i just want to say hi. i just want to send you my love. i just want to say thankyou for the messages you answered. And two other things - how is your condition & Can u easily enjoy beautiful San Francisco?

lots of love brendan

Hey Brendon,

Welcome back to the forum.

Yeah, I enjoy Freddie Mercury's work as well. Speaking of stupid questions, if you check the archives you'll find some folks who were such nervous wrecks about possibly contracting HIV (usually from a nonexistent exposure) that they felt every time they heard a Queen song it was some type of cosmic message or warning that they were indeed HIV positive. Needless to say these are folks who voted for Dubya twice!

As for enjoying beautiful San Francisco, well, not at the moment. I'm presently 36,000 feet in the air in a pressurized metal tube with wings, which was supposed to be going to my beloved San Francisco, but which is instead being diverted to snowy Denver. (Don't ask.)

On the bright side for the readers of this forum, it's giving me lots of time to type answers to loads and loads of backlogged questions.

Stay well Brendon. Love you too buddy.

side effects of masturbation (MASTURBATION)
good wishes