Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hi
Mar 18, 2008

Hi bob. my name is brendan and i come from the emerald isle. i have contacted u with many stupid questions over the years. Thankfully i havent contacted you in recent years with any other stupid questions.

Just recently i was listening to some stuff that freddie mercury wrote and it reminded me of your good self.

i just want to say hi. i just want to send you my love. i just want to say thankyou for the messages you answered. And two other things - how is your condition & Can u easily enjoy beautiful San Francisco?

lots of love brendan

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Brendon,

Welcome back to the forum.

Yeah, I enjoy Freddie Mercury's work as well. Speaking of stupid questions, if you check the archives you'll find some folks who were such nervous wrecks about possibly contracting HIV (usually from a nonexistent exposure) that they felt every time they heard a Queen song it was some type of cosmic message or warning that they were indeed HIV positive. Needless to say these are folks who voted for Dubya twice!

As for enjoying beautiful San Francisco, well, not at the moment. I'm presently 36,000 feet in the air in a pressurized metal tube with wings, which was supposed to be going to my beloved San Francisco, but which is instead being diverted to snowy Denver. (Don't ask.)

On the bright side for the readers of this forum, it's giving me lots of time to type answers to loads and loads of backlogged questions.

Stay well Brendon. Love you too buddy.

Dr. Bob

Previous
side effects of masturbation (MASTURBATION)
Next
good wishes

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.