Not a question, just a "hi"

Not a question just aa "hi" from a person you encouraged a few years ago. I just wanted to say that I have continued in prayer for you and for all tbose with HIV/AIDS. Not all Christians are crazy...and, like I've said before, although we will disagree on a whole host of issues (I'm very conservative, voted for W, am a evangelical Christian), I want you to know that I believe your eternal destination is much more important than anything else. You have my prayers and best wishes Dr. Bob. I love you in Christ and will continue to pray for you.

Conservative Christian

Hi Conservative Christian,

Welcome back to the forum! I absolutely agree not all Christians are whacko . . . . The sampling that chooses to rant and rave at me is obviously a biased one. Thanks for your thoughts, good wishes and prayers. As far as "eternal destination" is concerned, perhaps you should redirect those particularly prayers to the souls of Dubya and the Dark Lord of Halliburton Cheney. When they meet the higher powers, I think, like Lucy Ricardo talking to Ricky, they will have some "splainin'" to do!

By the way, you are indeed an honest person. In fact you are the only person I've met in over a year who still admits to having voted for the bumbling illiterate rodeo clown currently occupying the White House and ruining the world. (A veto for a law to ban torture? A veto for a bill to give underprivileged kids health insurance? A shameful record on the environment, gun control and the death penalty? Hmm . . . yep no doubt he'll definitely have some "splainin'" to do.)

Be well!

im stress
THE LUCKY ONE- WACKAWACKAWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!