Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Not a question, just a "hi"
Mar 17, 2008

Not a question just aa "hi" from a person you encouraged a few years ago. I just wanted to say that I have continued in prayer for you and for all tbose with HIV/AIDS. Not all Christians are crazy...and, like I've said before, although we will disagree on a whole host of issues (I'm very conservative, voted for W, am a evangelical Christian), I want you to know that I believe your eternal destination is much more important than anything else. You have my prayers and best wishes Dr. Bob. I love you in Christ and will continue to pray for you.

Conservative Christian

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Conservative Christian,

Welcome back to the forum! I absolutely agree not all Christians are whacko . . . . The sampling that chooses to rant and rave at me is obviously a biased one. Thanks for your thoughts, good wishes and prayers. As far as "eternal destination" is concerned, perhaps you should redirect those particularly prayers to the souls of Dubya and the Dark Lord of Halliburton Cheney. When they meet the higher powers, I think, like Lucy Ricardo talking to Ricky, they will have some "splainin'" to do!

By the way, you are indeed an honest person. In fact you are the only person I've met in over a year who still admits to having voted for the bumbling illiterate rodeo clown currently occupying the White House and ruining the world. (A veto for a law to ban torture? A veto for a bill to give underprivileged kids health insurance? A shameful record on the environment, gun control and the death penalty? Hmm . . . yep no doubt he'll definitely have some "splainin'" to do.)

Be well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
im stress
Next
THE LUCKY ONE- WACKAWACKAWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.