Dr help donation promised

Hey doc kinda freaking out here. I had oral sex both recpetive and the giver of cunnilingus (total of 30 sec) only on the clitorious not inserting my tounge in her vagina. Also had protected sex with a condom twice on a woman of unknown staus, but i suspect to be very promiscuous. Is this situation low risk, this is kind of consuming my life at the moment a response would be extremely appreciated

Your situation and your "kinda freaking out" reaction are far from unique. A quick perusal of the archives will reveal gazillions of other dudes in exactly the same situation. (Check it out!) My advice to you is exactly the same as my advice to them. Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV transmission. Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom is used properly and does not fail (break). If you remain worried, a single rapid HIV test will give you a definitive result at the three-month mark.

Glory Hole- Time-sensitive action needed??
Bible Thumping