Glory Hole- Time-sensitive action needed??

I have a quick question that I hope I know the answer to. I was in an adult theater yesterday and there was a glory hole. The guy next to me stuck his penis in through the hole, and I held it for maybe a few seconds. No stroking or anything else.

I then masturbated myself with the same hand and even licked that hand to lube myself. I obviously don't know the status of the guy next door, and in fact, this is the only MSM contact I have ever had (I'm 45).

Is there any risk associated with this contact, and do I need to do anything immediately?

I agree you most likely do know the answer to your own question. Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did! The deeper issue here more likely has to do with your sexual orientation. You are 45-years old and you find yourself in an adult theater masturbating while holding an anonymous penis, which appeared through a glory hole. Obviously this is not the most romantic of trysts for your first MSM experience. Counseling may well help both with your irrational HIV fears as well as with sexual orientation issues.

good health and spirits - one of your lovers
Dr help donation promised