Karma Request

Hi Doctor,

I have booked myself an HIV test for 7th April which will be just over 12 weeks after my potential exposure which was a condom break of approx 30 secs during vaginal sex with a girl of unknown serostatus.

Please can you send me your trademarked Good Luck Karma (plenty of time for it to arrive!), what with me being supersticious about this and all!

And i'll try and squeeze in a question. Would you consider pain and tingling in my right ankle and wrist 7 1/2 weeks post exposure to be an ARS symptom?

You're doing a great job!

Hi Superstitious Guy,

Dr. Bob's certified good-luck karma has been signed, sealed and sent with a kiss. (Since there is "plenty of time for it to arrive," I've sent it via pony express rather than Priority Mail.)

Regarding your sneakily inserted questions, the short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!

donation sent - need good luck karma
nipple clamps, non-republican related