Dr. Bob I just need 1 minute of your precious time

Hello Dr. Bob good afternoon. Thank you much for the time you take of your live to give us a hope to those who feel that no longer exists. Look at my case 3 months ago I kiss a guy (French Kiss), and approximately 14 hours before the kiss I had bitten on the inside of the mouth and had a slight indentation. weeks after that I had a mild sense inflammation and pain in the lymph glands. At 3 months of exposure I made elisa test which casts a negative result. My concern is because I become ill with sore throat and my boyfriend one week after that presenting pain in angina and lymph glands and then me too right now I just have lymph glands. Im scared Dr. BOb I called telsida of mexico and they told me that there wasnt possibility of transmicion in this case because I needed to be bleeding and the other guy too so that was the only way that I could be infected. Is that true? they told me I need psychiatric help and theres wasnt necessary to do more elisas test. Is this true 2? Dr Bob. I hope not have bothered you with so many questions and hopefully you can help me I will be very thankfull. Otherwise, how can I make a donation? I would like to support you with a donation, I really think you are amazing people because of your help all that people around the world. God bless you all and please tell me how can I make a donation. Your latin friend

Hello Latin Friend,

I absolutely agree with the advice you were given by TelSIDA in Mexico. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your negative ELISA test at three months is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are recommended or warranted. Psychiatric or psychological counseling would indeed be beneficial in helping you confront and conquer your irrational HIV fears.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

On the verge of a breakdown...
CATHOLIC (CHURCH LADYS LATEST RANT!)