Famvir and antibody testing

Hi Dr. Bob

I have scoured the archives to look for an answer to my question but could not find one to match. I see where you posted that Valtrex did not affect antibody testing but I would like to know if daily dosing of 1000mg of Famvir would affect the antibody test. I have tested negative at 6 weeks rapid fingerprick and 6 months rapid oral swap. Both negative after 5 minutes of unprotected sex I am a female. This is worrying me to death due to I have HSV2 and I know that makes me more susceptible to HIV. Thank you Dr. Bob for all the hard work you do and please let me know if I need a PCR test or something else.

Famvir like Valtrex will not affect the results of HIV-antibody tests. Your negative tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Do you need PCR testing? No, of course not.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing, OK?

positive vs negative
The down side (MASTURBATION)