Folllow Up to Risky Oral
Mar 11, 2008
Doc - Thanks for the reply. A week after the encounter I began a 10 day course of Doxycline for an unrelated matter. Would this clear up any potential Gonorrhea or Chlamidya?
Also - where can I find a link or address for a donation check?
Thanks again, John
Response from Dr. Frascino
The current recommended treatments for gonorrhea are ceftriaxone or cefixime. Doxycycline would cover you only for Chlamydia. If you are in doubt about an STD, your physician can easily run an STD screen.
Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org. The Foundation's address is 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite # 145, Los Altos CA, 94024.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.