WIFE WANTS TO HAVE A CHILD BUT DONT KNOW IF I AM CLEAR? PLEASE HELP

okay doc so here it goes,im male and just got married. (all before the marrage me and my fiance split up for a week or two) on october 26, I STUPIDLY had intoxicated vaginal and oral unprotected sex (one time thing) with a female of unknown status. the only thing I know for sure is that shes been with 20 guys!maybe more when I asked her her answer was like 20( so probably been with more) I have only been with 3 woman in my life to try and avoid siuations like this, look what happened.

Next it happened for about 30-40 minutes guessing, then I stopped.

3 weeks later I woke up with red spots under my penis hole. they were not blisters nor did they bust. there was also redness on the shaft of penis , and my scrotum was very red. took two months for it to go away. NEGITIVE herpes swab. doctor wont due a herpe select test.

next a wk later 4 weeks after expouser I got sick.pink eye white spots on my tonsils, mild fever off and on 99.4-100.5 , cough, diarrah for about two days I thought it could be due to anxiety, some neck stiffness, headaches,. No body aches. I went to doctors and he did not do a strep. just gave me some drops for my eyes. it all went away, but a sore throat that I had for about 3 months. here are the results and tests Ive had.

8 weeks. negitive rapid blood test HIV negitive chlamydia, GOn, Trich

9 wks, negitive veinpucture AB with WB conformation

10 wks normal CBC, and negitive veinpucture AB with WB conformation

11 wks. undetectable viral load

13 weeks negitive rapid test, and negitive veinpucture AB with WB conformation

15 weeks negigtive rapid test

So I still have pea sized lymph nodes on both sides of my neck , they are movable and fairly soft. doctors have seen them and just keep telling me they are always there. I also have one behind my right ear and some in my groinI also have a feeling or SOB that comes and goes?

here comes the big question:

1) My wife wants to have a child, can I or should I wait?

2) I know symptoms are very unreliable but does it sound like ARS?

3) I am going to take another test thursday it is rapid test, I heard it can take longer for rapid tests to show postiive like up to 5 or 6 months. is this true or is the 3 months still conclusive?

4) could this be TB. would my wife get it if I had that. Also does cryptonic tonsils casue other glands to be swollen?

Can I WOO-HOO for sure or not just yet? the most important question I need to know is the first one . Guess the answer to that will anser the rest too!!!

thank you for your time and effeort please also tell me how to make a donation to your foundation.

1. Let the baby making begin! You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative.

2. Nope. Even if it did, a negative FDA-approved HIV-antibody tests trumps "symptoms" each and every time. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

3. In my opinion you've had way too many tests already. If you continue to test, you'll continue to get more negative tests corroborating what we already know. Old guidelines would suggest a six-month test. Personally I don't feel that's warranted in your case, but if that will allow you to put your residual HIV fears permanently to rest, go ahead and get one.

4. No, this is not TB. Cryptic tonsils can cause swelling of the neck glands.

5. Yes! You are Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable.

6. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab.

Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

+ + COUPLE (NOT A BAREBACKING ?)
6 months after PEP