A quick note of thanks

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is just a quick note to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication in running this forum. Thank you for giving your time and expertise in helping to answer sometimes- embarassing questions!

I read your site from time to time, and you answered one of my questions, which really helped me. So thanks again, and please know you've got your fans out here!

Sincerely, fanboy

Hey Fanboy,

Thanks for your thanks! And by the way, there is no such thing as an embarrassing question here! Trying to explain to the rest of the world how we reelected Dubya to a second term, now there is a truly embarrassing situation to try and address!

Be well. Stay well.

Begin Treatment?
Masterbation (MASTRUBATION)