CATHOLIC

Anal sex carries a higher risk of HIV transmission then vaginal, hmmmmmmmm, another sign from God that homosexuality is WRONG.

God Bless

". . . Another sign from God that homosexuality is WRONG."????? No, what we have here is another clueless Bible-thumping Christer making nonsensical comments and ludicrous associations as a proof of concept all in the name of God. Church Lady, I can assure you God is not impressed by your logic (or, more accurately, lack thereof). God is equally unimpressed with your judgmentalism and lack of compassion.

By the way, anal sex is a remarkably common sexual practice among heterosexual couples as well. Are they all going to Hell? And I believe you also once wrote me about HIV/AIDS being God's punishment against gays. Well, as it turns out not only are more HIVers straight than gay worldwide, but also woman-to-woman sex carries the lowest risk for HIV transmission. So by your "logic," wouldn't that make lesbians (gay women) God's chosen children???

I think I hear the church bells clanging. So you better stop lurking here on the sex channel and scoot on down to your cult meeting.

TOLD YOU IT WASNT IN THE ARCHIVES!!!!
Safety of Oral Sex