re: Should I get PEP

Dr. Bob,

Thanks for the response. The popsicle wielder's viral load has been undetectable for years. As for my throat, he touched, maybe even pressed said popsicle against the back of my throat. Nothing rough. But my throat has been sore for a long time. I tasted blood more like 20 minutes after the oral sex (I estimated 10 in my earlier post). Your response made me feel better about not getting PEP. The worst feeling is that I might be able to do something about this and I'm failing to do it. I'll try not to worry too much for the next 3 months, and maybe stay away from frozen deserts, but no PEP for me.

I absolutely agree with the decision to forego PEP!

Good luck. I'm here if you need me, but I'm confident you won't!

PeP and Testing
TOLD YOU IT WASNT IN THE ARCHIVES!!!!