FROM INDIA...SALUTE,THANKS AND LOVE...

hi Dr. Bob, thank you so very much for your respone..I disturbed you time and again for the last two weeks with loads of mail....I apologise for that... you are absolutely right, 99.999% of the queries are there in the archives...but who dont want a personal response from the WORLDS BEST HIV EXPERT?? thanks for being there with me when i needed you the most....please do accept my heartfelt SALUTE all the way from India.... i will always be visiting your site time and again-just to read your comments-they are very much inspiring and the work you doing for your organisation is awesome to say the least(i am a regular visitor of concertedeffort.org)...Promise to donate more by next week... all the very best and tons of thanks...and I CAN WOOOOHOOOOO...rite Sir?? lot of love and regards- Arnab

Hello Arnab,

It is a pleasure to be of service. Thanks for your thanks and for reminding others waiting for a response to check the archives!

Finally, can you WOO-HOO? Absolutely. Let's do it together. Ready? One, two, three: "WOO-HOO!!!!!"

Stay safe. Stay well.

Risky Oral?
PeP and Testing