Risky Oral?

Doc - I promise to make a contribution to your efforts as this site is amazing and helps keep people calm. I have a simple question - I received oral from a woman who works as an escort provider for less than 10 seconds, and she only put the head of my penis into her mouth. I called an STD center and they told me no need to test for Ghonorrea or Chlamidya. Are they correct, or should I go to be sure? Again, this was the only exposure I have had. I am paranoid as my wife and I are about to do our third IVF cycle and I don't want to mess anything up. I feel sick over what I did.

Thanks again!

There is no doubt that gonorrhea and chlamydia can be transmitted by oral sex. There is also no doubt that an escort using your Mr. Happy like a penis Popsicle qualifies as oral sex. Agreed, 10 seconds is indeed brief, thereby potentially decreasing the overall risk of acquiring an STD. However, technically speaking, it's still possible. If you're worried, get screened. It's always better to be safe than sorry. And it's also probably the best way to calm your residual worries once and for all.

7TH TIME ..FROM INDIA..DONATON MADE AS PROMISED...PLEASEEE HELP..
FROM INDIA...SALUTE,THANKS AND LOVE...