Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

water Sports and Scat Play
Mar 8, 2008

Dear Robert, how are you? Hope you are fine... Here in Italy everything goes well and in about one month time we will go for new political election!!! In any case, Right or Left, nothing will change... Now I have some questions for you and I hope you will take the time to answer me because I am a little bit worried. I went to a professional Dominatrix for the first time in my life and she asked me to lick her feet and I did it as she wanted (after 5 minutes I was so bored that I wanted to escape from the house). After that she used me as Human Toilet (I asked for this service). So, she took a chair with a big hole and she urinated a huge quantities of pee on my chest. After that she defecated always on my chest and I took away her excrements with a paper tissue after about 60 seconds. Now my questions are: 1. In your previous answers when you say that urine is safe for std/hiv do you consider also a possible presence of blood? I mean, I learn from you that hiv is not in the urine but if in the urine there is a bit of blood the chance of getting std/hiv remain nil? Or change? 2. Regarding urine and scat, pimples are considered open cuts or still unbroken skin? This is because I have several pimples on my chest but are "closed" and if I put my finger over one pimples there is no trace of blood on it. 3. I do not receive scat in mouth: am I at risk for epatit A? 4. External scat (no visible blood) and external water sports (no visible blood): do I have to be worried about some std?

Dear Robert, belive me, I do not know why but I was dreaming this experience for long time. But I am sure about one things: be a human toilet is not my way and after that I was disgusting by myself. But what is done is done.....

Hope to read your answer soon.

Take care, ok? Bye bye

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I'm kind of glad I wasn't eating lunch when I read your unappetizing post, but to each his own . . . .

1. Urine in the absence of visible blood does not transmit HIV.

2. "Closed" pimples do not increase HIV-transmission risk. (Besides, urine and feces do not transmit HIV in the absence of visible blood.)

3. Nope.

4. No.

I think your decision to no longer act as a "human toilet" is a wise one. There are loads of other hobbies to choose from. Really there are.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Can I WOOOHOOOO!!!? Dr Bob you're gonna like this one!
Next
7TH TIME ..FROM INDIA..DONATON MADE AS PROMISED...PLEASEEE HELP..

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.