can you help me please

ok, since i was like 14 i been terryfied by the hiv virus being on tv comercials or anywhere else and i have taken 5 different tests and all of them have come back negative i had sex with three girls on 2006 one girl i had sex with was in like july of 2006 the other one in like aug of 06 and my ex who i had sex last on dicember of 06 i took a test in oct of 07 with this 20 minute testing things you put in your mouth like a sucker and then they tell you the results in like 20 min, anyways mine came back negative again. so my question is. is it possible that the test resulst were wrong after 10 months that i had sex last. i took this test in a govenamental couty health center. i'l apreciate your response thanks

You've been "terryfied" by HIV's being on TV commercials??? Hmm . . . dude, let me guess. Were you perhaps a product of home schooling or a victim of Dubya's abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education fiasco??? Yeah, I thought so. TV commercials??? What channel were you tuned into that promoted such fears? Fox? Oh, OK, now I understand. Despite what you might have heard on Fox or found on some rightwing religious Web sites, you can't contract HIV via TV, unless of course you decide to have unsafe sex with an HIV-positive hottie bent over your TV monitor. Likewise you can't get HIV in the mail, from mosquitoes or doorknobs or from voting for Democrats. These are all lies and fear-mongering put out by science-phobic rightwing wingnuts.

Your negative rapid HIV test (oral swab) 10 months after your last potential exposure is definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. If you want to stay that way, all you need to do is practice safer sexual techniques, most importantly using a latex condom and water-based lube for all episodes of penetrative sex. I suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information about HIV, HIV prevention and HIV transmission that can be found on this Web site, in the archives and on the related links. If you continue to perseverate on irrational and unwarranted HIV fears, get psychological counseling. Also don't forget to vote Democratic, because we desperately need to reinstate science-based, age-appropriate sex education back into our schools so more kids don't wind up with your kind of problems!

PEP question
Can I WOOOHOOOO!!!? Dr Bob you're gonna like this one!