Re: Hey, knock it off

hahaha, Of course we can be best buddies, you're my bff. You really didn't have to post that.

I was just trying to point out that saying, everyone in Utah is Mormon and intolerant and "why would anyone want to live in Utah," is comparable to saying "everyone in SF is gay, why would anyone want to live there."

It's already hard enough on me when I'm traveling and tell people where I'm from. They automatically assume I have nine wives and I'm never included in drink rounds. I wanted to point out that not eveyone living here is Bush-loving, intolerant Mormon.

In fact, you and Steve should come check out Park City sometime (summer or winter), you'd be blown away with how cool it is.

Park City? Hmm . . . do we need special vaccinations or anything like that to visit? (kidding . . . .) We do have many friends who also extol the coolness of Park City. Of course coming from California, they may have been referring to the winter weather or the attitude of some Mormons toward them when it became known they weren't wearing jesus jammies. But never mind. I'm totally jazzed we're bffs! It's always a pleasure to have bbfs who are cool (and hot)!

Ciao. And, um, send my best to your nine wives. (kidding, kidding, kidding.)

Just thanks, And how are you?
Thanks...