Just thanks, And how are you?

Dear Bob.

I just read your answer to my case, and make me feel a lot better, now I even will tray to save my marriage (I`m the divorcing italyan living in south america worried about protected oral sex, and transmiting hiv it to my sons), After reading teh answer I felr another guilt, the most of us, look for your answers to releif our gulit and fear, and beleive I has read at least 70% of all the questions, and I cant remember no one asking how are you doing in your fight with HIV, I know you where infected 17 years ago, but how are you know, do you continue undetectable, are devoloping resistance, ect. Sorry of its to personal, but reading a lot of your answer and the help you give to a lot of people, I`m know worried that we can looose so a tremendous person, with such good feelings and acctitude like you, I hope You are well, anyway I`ll pray for you and every hiv+ person in the world, to be ok, and a cure being found soon.

Thanks again (tonigth I`ll give my sons the thounsand of kisses that I didnt gave them becouse been worrried.

Hi Fellow Italian,

Thanks for your thanks and your concern about my well-being. My personal battle to coexist with the virus continues with the not unexpected ups and downs associated with those of us who have been lucky enough to survive this long. I remain the most optimistic person on the planet, but also a realist. I continue to feel the best way to battle HIV is to lead and enjoy a purposeful, compassionate and passionate life. My philosophy on life is summed up well by the following quote from George Bernard Shaw: "This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." -- George Bernard Shaw Be well. Stay well. And please give your sons kisses and hugs from me as well.

larger penis (PENIS ENLARGEMENT)
Re: Hey, knock it off