larger penis (PENIS ENLARGEMENT)

is there ways to make my penis bigger w/o the pills, pumps, or surgery?

Ways to make your tallywhacker bigger without pills, pumps or surgery? Sure. Try watching some porno. That usually does the trick. However, be forewarned; the increase in size is only temporary.

penis enlargement Dec 18, 2007

is there anyway to increase the girth n length of male genitals??

Here we go again with another QTND (Question That Never Dies). See below little guy.

Small Penis guy needs your help (PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PILLS, SURGERY, MASTURBATION, ETC.) Dec 10, 2007

I've read all the archives about penis enlagement pills and stuff and it seems they don't really work but I also recently found some stuff on the web about surgical techniques that can give you an Italian-sized cock! I want to try it but I'm out of money from trying all the pills powders and pumps that didn't do a damn thing to super-size my little guy. Help, i'm desperate, and it's affecting my love life because I'm worried normal sized condoms won't stay on!!! that would put me at risk for HIV!!!! Help!!!

Hello SDNIG (Small-Dicked Non-Italian Guy),

So you've read all my archival posts about penis-enlargement schemes being nothing but scams, but you just had to try some of them anyway, because you are "deperate" and now you want my advice on "surgical options" you've seen advertised on the Web, but you've run out of money. Hmm . . . just how small is that appendage of yours, Tiny Tim? Was your nickname in high school gym class "gherkin?" As far as your HIV worries, that "normal sized" condoms won't stay on your mini-me, smaller sizes are indeed available (and very popular with puritanical rightwing Republicans). Check out condomania.com.

As for the surgical techniques, as I've mentioned before (see below), the results I've seen have been anything but impressive and certainly not aesthetically pleasing. Plus you risk losing some functionality. However, since this topic has become a QTND (Question That Never Dies), let me see if there is some way I and the readers of this forum might be able to help you and the other munchkin-wieners out there while also providing information for other pint-sized questioners who might be considering some surgical remodeling of their home entertainment centers.

OK readers, it's the holiday season (Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah to all) and so it's important to remember the "less fortunate" among us. But if the whole "feeding the needy" thing or "save the whales" thing" or "find a cure for HIV" thing isn't your bag, perhaps you could help hapless dudes like our questioner resize their micro-tallywhackers. I propose we start a new non-profit organization for "little" guys like this, because from the number of similar questions I receive there must be thousands of guys stuffing socks in their tighty whities who can't afford "the surgical option" (even though that option doesn't work either). Now in exchange for your kind donations, these surgically altered "hanging chads" will agree to send in before-and-after photos so that I can post and visually show potential future dudes with this little problem that these Internet surgical dick-docs are a really bad idea.

...(PENIS ENLARGEMENT) (MASTURBATION)

hey doc..

i masterbate 3 times a day :S, im doing a method that increases your penis lenght is there a nother way of doing it and does 2 much masterbation cause my penis to shrink?

You are masturbating three times a day "doing a method that increases your penis "lenght". Hmm . . . and just where did you find out about this method? Perhaps the "Journal of Irreproducible Results"??? And with this masturbating method of supersizing your schlong you are asking me if too much masturbation can cause your penis to shrink??????? So am I to assume that your three-times-a-day tallywhacker tug isn't giant-izing Mr. Happy??? Wow, what a surprise!

Dude, burping the nephew as often as you want will not alter the size of your home entertainment center one way or the other. OK? (See below).

Will Masturbation Shrink The Penis? (MASTURBATION) (MASTURBATION)

Well I have been masturbating alot recently and my penis looks like is has shrunk. Doctor can this happen? To Add To My Last Question Im worried its shrunk and my dad said i might get elephantitus? im only 12 will masturbation shrink the penis or cause harm to it?

Your dad said what???? That masturbation would cause elephantiasis??? Hmmm . . . you're worried your penis is shrinking and your dad is worried your dick is going to be the size of Jumbo the Elephant? Your family seems to have size issues when it comes to Mr. Happys.

Listen up, masturbation is completely normal and healthy. Years of scientific research have not found any negative side effects from burping the nephew (masturbating). Your dad is wrong. Maybe he just wants you not to spend so much time locked in the bathroom staring at the Victoria Secret (or Calvin Klein underwear) ads. I'll reprint some information about masturbation from the archives below. There are absolutely no medical reasons you should not enjoy your "home entertainment center" (masturbation) and you can tell your dad I said so, OK?

Penis Enlargement (PENIS ENLARGEMENT) Apr 29, 2007

Hi Im 24 Years Old and My penis is 4inches so can you suggest me a doctor in Mumbai or any pills to enlarge my penis

You're 24 years-old and your tallywhacker is only four inches long? Oh, I wouldn't worry about a little thing like that . . . . Kidding aside, although there are some surgical procedures that attempt to increase the length of Mr. Happys, I haven't seen very good results and would not recommend them. As for pills, no, these will not work. (See below.)

penis enlargement May 9, 2006

there are so many penis enlargement pills out there do any of them actually work?

Come on Dude, think it through. If any of these products worked, every guy would have a Mr. Happy so large it would require it's own zip codes rather than so many dudes having those tragic "head in the bushes" tiny weenies commonly found on Republican politicians.

Sawubona Mar 6, 2004

Dear Ebrahim, that is Bob in Arabic. Just wanted to to say Sawubona in Zulu to a great man. Thank you for all the advice and also the humour. (Now seriously about the penis enlargement advice - is it necesssary? Love you Ebrahim. The Zulu Warrior.

Well the last several Zulu warriors that I happened to see in the showers at the gym earlier today certainly did not need the penis enlargement procedure. Then again, maybe they already had had it done!?!

Dr. Ebrahim

A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - NOT IN THE ARCHIVES!!!!
Just thanks, And how are you?