WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

DR.BOB!!!! I AM FREE!!!!! Its the highschool kid! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I went to the planned parenthood and got my 95 day test today.. they did the finger poke thing and while i was waiting it started lighting and thundering, so i was like ughhhht his better not be a sign (hahah just kidding) but i was there for like 25 min and the last 2 times at 5 and 8 weeks it only took 10 minutes, why's that?

anyway, they said my name and i walked to the counter and lady just said flat out "your good to go".. it was really illegitamate but good enough for me!!

I am so happy right now! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING Dr.Bob. You gave me the best advice and kept me sane (somewhat) for the past 3 months and you were right. You're good luck karma really works!!! if you asked me 2 months ago while i was puking and crapping my insides out and lost 12pounds and was so tired and weak i couldnt get out of bed and i would have said i was 100% sure i had HIV. i thought i was that one person who got unlucky.. and my symptoms werent anxiety! i was REALLY sick! but blood was weird, i had liver enzymes in my urine.. but i dont care anymore because its not HIV!!! OMG!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH DR.BOB, I WOULDN'T HAVE THE COURAGE OR THE SUPPORT TO HAVE GOTTEN TESTED IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!

and don't worry because im not going to freak out... but the lady who was giving me the test i asked her: "It's been 3 months, thats usually a good indication right?" and she said "no, it take 3-6 months.. you might have antibodies at 3 months but it takes alot of people 5 or 6 months to show up on the rapid test." but i sorta dissmissed it after her next comment was "well you know, HIV kills you really fast but not THAT fast. it attacks your antibodies"

I was smart enough to know that she is completely wrong right? so if she was that clueless, could she have done the test wrong?? hahah im not getting paranoid i promise!

Should i just take this and be happy forever, or should i go in a 6 months just to be SURE SURE.

THANK YOU DR.BOB, if any of my friends ever have a similar problem, you'll be the number one referal! I'll stop by and say HI for sure. I feel like i know you! or maybe i just want to know you! your so inspirational and amazing. Thanks for the Karma, it'll definetly be coming back your way!

and how about this Democratic race?!? jeeeeeeez! I gotta tell you, the whole "change" thing was appealing to me at first because of how Obama was talking about renewable energy and helping the environment.. but It's getting old. Hilary may not be PERFECT, but she has a hell of alot more experience and i think will be much more capable of getting us out of this war/debt/flat out MESS that Dubya got us into!!

Dr.Bob, am i good to go, can i be normal again and enjoy being a teenager?

Thank you for everything again.. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help!!! First trip i take to California, I'm looking you up so i can personally shake your hand and hand you a HEFTY check for you amazing foundation!

I can't believe it. I'm free from this nightmare! I was sure i was that one unlucky one who got HIV.. symptoms, blood work, everything pointed to HIV. but it wasnt, just happened to get sick after i had a "potential" exposure.

I'll be writing every now and then to say HI and let you know what "tickled my funny bone" as you would say.

So, i guess its time to WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that lady is wrong about the 6 month thing right?

THANK YOU Dr.BOB!!!!!!!!!

-Robby (The HIV- teenager)

Dr.Bob, you are amazing!!! i cant tell you enough!!! hahahahahahhahahhaha you have a 6th sense i sware!! hahlhahahah alright, see ya later..

Be well. Stay well!

Hey Robby!

WOO-de-frickin-HOO!!! (I'll be a nice guy and not say: "Told ya so! Told ya so!").

Yes Robby, your HIV test results are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No need for additional testing in my opinion. Some folks feel better getting that six-month test (based on old guidelines and use of older testing assays, etc.); however, I don't feel it's necessary. If you do get retested, the results would undoubtedly be negative and merely corroborate what we already know. The testing option is always open to you.

As for Little Miss Testing Lady's comments, you are correct: she's quite clueless. Did she used to work for Bush/Cheney or something? I loved her comment: ". . . it attacks your antibodies." Luckily the HIV tests themselves are indeed completely foolproof. She may not qualify as a complete fool, but she is at least a bit ditsy. Could she have screwed up your test? Nope. Not a chance. Should you accept this result and be "happy forever?" Yep!

Turning to politics, the Democrats have two excellent candidates. I still give the edge to Obama for beating McCain and rescuing the White House and our nation form the grips of the demonic neocons. Hillary is great, but she comes with loads of baggage that could be harmful in the general election. All the Republicans want her to get the nomination. Obama continues to be our best shot and his ability to get us out of "war/debt/flat-out MESS" are equal to Hillary's.

By the way, despite Hillary's headlines about winning Texas, as it turns out, Obama won! As the caucus delegates get apportioned, it turns out he got more total delegates from the state than she did. Consequently the democratic party of Texas will be awarding the state of Texas to Obama, not Hillary! Either way, Hillary or Obama, you are watching history in the making and the Republicans hopefully will learn once and for all what really bad karma is all about.

Be well Robby. (You are indeed well!)

genetically engineer immune cells into potent weapons for battling HIV (CTL, GENE THERAPY)
A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - NOT IN THE ARCHIVES!!!!