5TH TIME FROM INDIA..NOBODY TO GUIDE...WILL DONATE ASAP

Dr. Bob, i understand u r busy...gazallions of us and only u.....i can undrstand...but sir, it will take only 5-10 seconds..in a country like India nobody is there to give the right kind of information...please please...I m sitting infront of my system waiting for your reply...

regards- Arnab

Hello Arnab,

If you have searched the archives and could not find an answer and also checked to make sure your question is intelligible and reasonable, please resubmit it. Once I read a question and choose not to respond, the question is deleted and therefore I have no way of retrieving questions that are not selected for a response. Please note over 99.999% of questions cramming their way into my inbox have already been addressed in previous questions and those responses are readily available in the archives.

Should I get PEP
Casual Nightmare