Please 6th Time I`m dying donation ASAP

Dr. Bob. I think you can read my previos messages, anyway a brief resume.

Contact with a prostitute that says she get tested every 15 days, and until know always negative. The contact was

Me kissing her niples,(no milk visible) she triying to kiss me in my mouth, me closing my mouth and washing mouth and hands with soap and listerine inmidiatly after she triying to kiss me, bathing naked on the hot tub and she sitting on me and hugging for about 5 minutes (no erection netheir penetretion extremly cold) then semi oral sex (me masturbating with a condom and she brevely kissing and sucking the point of my penis, the condom was all the way to the bottom since i holded the condom with my hand, then cheking the condom ( filled with water and no leaks so percefect condition, 5 days after while changing dipers to my son brevely scrach him with my fingernail, no visible cut or anything in my hands, and the baby skin srached, was just a little bit pink, but no visible blood.

Please Doc, I know the 3month test will make me forget my worries if is negative, but from know to the 3 month mark how I can see my sons The idea of trasmiting them the HIV make me fill like dying, Is there any other recomended test than can asure the negative status before the 3 months elisa test, maybe WB, Please let me know,if I need testing or I can be confident that the exposure was safe.

Im an Divorcing Italyan living in south america sorry about the english.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. The chance you transmitted HIV (or anything else) to your son is also nonexistent. Your worries are completely irrational and unwarranted.

WB (Western Blot) testing should definitely not be done. It is a confirmatory test to be run only after a positive ELISA or rapid test. Your plan to get an ELISA (or rapid test) at the three-month mark is the appropriate test to definitively confirm your HIV-negative status and put any residual HIV worries permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative. There is absolutely no reason for you to avoid seeing your sons. Your problem is guilt and irrational HIV fears. Counseling may help you confront and cope with these problems. HIV itself is certainly not your problem. No way. No how.

Atripla or Combovir + Sustiva
Can you get HIV by being the giver and not the receiver in Anal sex