Dr Bob please reply back

You are great Dr wish you was my own d cause you help me more then my own dr. after being raped. I gotten scared again and today went and gotten my negative results prase the Lord. the rape happen 2006 and had nothing but negative tests results it hard for me to deal with it after what happen. But the Good Lord didnt let me get hiv . I seen alot of booklets says 6 months and I'm out of the woods I'm at 22 months from it. taken the rna and dna elisa westernblot was negative. thanks I wanna donate to your site gave me the site thanks dr bob god bless you.

Thanks for your kind comments. Being raped is one of the most devastating and terrifying experiences one can imagine, let alone have to endure. The psychological scars can run deep and take a long time to heal. Regarding HIV, I absolutely agree with the booklets you read that indicated negative tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. Your repeatedly negative tests, including HIV PCR RNA, HIV PCR DNA, ELISA and Western Blot, confirm and reconfirm many times over that HIV is not your problem. Your ongoing fears are related to the trauma resulting from the rape. I strongly urge you to get counseling to help you confront and conquer those ongoing and irrational HIV fears. This will entail counseling to address all the fears and psychological trauma induced by the rape episode. Continuing to worry about HIV and continuing to get negative test after negative test will not resolve your problem. You need to specifically address the fear, not get more tests.

Thank you for your kind offer to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information for the foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your fears will soon melt away and that you will accept the wonderful and definitive reality of your HIV-negative status.

Hey, knock it off
I love you angel! I really do!