it's me again with a donation

Hi Doctor Bob, I'm sorry if I have been bugging you for quite some time now but I would really appreciate if you could confirm my WOO HOO considering my last emails about the EIA test and the latest experiences I had from October to December 27 2007...Also, I will be sending some amount to your foundation, I wouldn't consider it a payment for answering my question since I am truly sending it from the bottom of my heart and from the significant relief at least from the NON-reactive result of my EIA test. I would really just need to confirm with you even though I have that paper result from the hospital.

here is my situation (again sorry)

2002- bj from a man (he performed it to me)

2005- bj from a man (he performed it to me)

2006- protected vaginal sex

October - December 27 2007, mutual masturbation considering that his semen (MIGHT) have been present in his hand and touched my penis.

Please respond if I would ever need a second test considering that from December 27 up to March 3 is not completely 12 weeks.

P.S. Please check your email or Paypal coming from my email. It is not much of a huge amount but I am very sure that the money I will send will be of great help and that it came from my sincere goal to help others.

Thank you. Ryan

Hey Ryan,

Mutual masturbation is not considered to be an HIV-transmission risk. Also "protected" vaginal sex would indeed be protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. (That's why we call it "protected," right???) So that would leave only the two insertive blowjobs from 2002 and 2005 as possible HIV risks. Insertive oral sex carries only a minimal to negligible HIV-transmission risk. Consequently your non-reactive EIA (negative test) on March 3 is indeed completely Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable. It's definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

Thanks for your PayPal tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Although it may seem like "not much" to you, I can assure you even what may seem like a drop in the bucket is in reality a tidal wave of generosity to those in desperate need. Your one gift will touchy many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

PEP (nPEP)
Unprotected Encounter + Symptoms