Oral and ARS Again

I have asked a question yesterday and would like to change my question as I presume your answer will be the same as in the many other prevoiusly questions about oral insertive and ars symptoms. My question is how realistic are the odds of getting HIV from Oral insertive and in all your years of experience, have you encountered or heard of a legitimate case where someone, like me, had ONE BJ from a sex worker and absolutely nothing else. There must be an abundance of married guys who have made this dreadfull mistake and are in total panic...at least the ones who care. Thanks and donation on the way.

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. As for my personal experience (27 years and counting), the number of confirmed cases I witnessed from a single blowjob is exactly zero! Yep that's correct zero, zip, nada!

As for the presumed "abundance of married guys" who have had similar experiences and subsequently experienced "total panic," you have no idea! Just peruse the archives and you'll find a gazillion.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV tests are negative as I strongly suspect they will indeed be.

The unlucky one...
PEP (nPEP)