The unlucky one...
Mar 5, 2008
Hi Doc-It's me again from the north(hetero-sailor-boy). Just wanted you to know, I am going to the clinic on monday for the test. I think I can cope with beeing infected, but I am indeed worry about my g/f if this is the case. Please contribute with some good-luck karma- If I test negative I'll thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dr. Bob's-certified good-luck karma has been signed, sealed and sent via FedEx, which means it's guaranteed to get there by 10 AM tomorrow morning!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.