|white blood virus
Mar 5, 2008
HI DR. Bob
always i like to share my thoughts with u in your forum , simply because Iam one(of many)of your admirers even i get more information and facts from u than my HIV specialist by the way iam living in PRAGUE- CZECH REPUBLIC ,and actually I read ur story how u got infected and ur fight against this ugly virus for amazing 17 long years, it really means something not only for me but also for every poz person.
we need more education about HIV/ AIDS everywhere and we need to respect and help those who infected with this virus , you are doing great job DR.Bob keep going God bless you and until they find ( cure) the great fight will continue for sure against white blood virus!!
many thanks DR.Bob
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Male HIVer,
Thanks for your thanks and your kind words.
By the way, Prague is one of my favorite cities in the world!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.