white blood virus

HI DR. Bob

always i like to share my thoughts with u in your forum , simply because Iam one(of many)of your admirers even i get more information and facts from u than my HIV specialist by the way iam living in PRAGUE- CZECH REPUBLIC ,and actually I read ur story how u got infected and ur fight against this ugly virus for amazing 17 long years, it really means something not only for me but also for every poz person.

we need more education about HIV/ AIDS everywhere and we need to respect and help those who infected with this virus , you are doing great job DR.Bob keep going God bless you and until they find ( cure) the great fight will continue for sure against white blood virus!!

many thanks DR.Bob

Male HIVer

Hi Male HIVer,

Thanks for your thanks and your kind words.

By the way, Prague is one of my favorite cities in the world!

Be well. Stay well.

the 3 month mark (3 MONTHS VS. 6 MONTHS)
The unlucky one...