Infection of HIV/HepB/Hep/C via blood/saliva/semen given in a cold juice.

Dearest Dr Rob, I dont understand why you dont reply to mail. I earn Rs 6,000 a month which is equal to $200 a month. I decided to save Rs 2000 eacj month from now on and accumulate atleast $100 or $200 for the donation towards your wonderful services. By the way I am this desperate lady from Inida with the quiry can contamination of semen, blood or saliva in a cold juice be possible, I am worried about passing anything to my sons if I contracted something like HIV, Hep B/C. Please, Please reply.I promise I will send some donation. please Dr. Rob reply or email. You are a wonderful person doing a great job. keep up the good work!! Rosy

Hi Rosy,

I have not responded to your question because I have answered many similar queries in the past and those responses are posted in the archives. Have a look! Briefly there is no risk of HIV or hepatitis B/C from a contaminated cold juice.

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, please note they should be given only in the spirit of generosity and compassion and with the desire to help others in need. Donations to my foundation do not influence which questions I select for posting. My services here on The Body are free and available to all regardless of whether a donation or donation pledge is made, OK?

Be well. Stay well. Stop worrying! All is well!

Infectious Disease Physician / Donation
the 3 month mark (3 MONTHS VS. 6 MONTHS)