For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Infectious Disease Physician / Donation

I told you last week I had an appointment with an infectious disease doctor, who told me today that based on my nonreactive HIV 1/HIV 2 plus O test he would consider the chance of me being HIV positive a zero percent chance - even if I'd lived in Africa. He said he is not willing to do any further testing on me, as he doesn't think it's warratned. He didn't seem as knowledgeable as you, but I'll take it!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you again, and to say that although I don't have a lot of money right now (student), I've added your foundation to my "bill" list so that I can make a small donation each month. I know it's not a lot, but for right now it's all I can do - hopefully someday I will be able to make a significant donation, because I think you do wonderful work.

I agree with the infectious disease doctor's assessment. So now you have not only his assessment, but a second opinion as well!

Thanks for your desire to help others in desperate need by making a tax-deductible gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-health karma!

Be well!

Can it be possible? Thai expat
Infection of HIV/HepB/Hep/C via blood/saliva/semen given in a cold juice.