Single mother...very worried - Will donate $ 100.00

Hello Dr. Bob! You have helped in the past and now I need your blessing and advice desparately. I was out of town on a conference. I met a guy in the bar and we ended up in my hotel room. We were kissing all night long, but no sex has happend. Thank god I was in my mind to avoid that! Anyway, we met again the second day, but did not go to the hotel room. We frenched kissed and that's how the trip was ended. Now it has been a week that I came back and now all I am thinking about if I have transmitted HIV through the contact I just described to you. I am a single mom and feel very guilty of what had happend to me a week ago. PLEASE HELP ME DR. BOB. YOU ARE SO WODERFUL!

Hi Single Mom,

Relax Mom! As the old song goes, ". . . you must remember this; a kiss is just a kiss . . . as time goes by . . . ." If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet many years ago well, except for some Republican religious communities in which kissing is forbidden by law, because, of course, it's a slippery slope from that first smooch right into sex addiction. (But then again, who wants to live in Utah anyway, right?)

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. If for whatever reason you don't believe me and over a quarter of a century of scientific research studying HIV epidemiology and transmission risk, you can get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your totally unwarranted HIV fears permanently to rest. However, please note, I do not feel an HIV test is at all necessary for any reason other than to calm your rattled nerves and guilty conscience, OK?

Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

Sinusitus a Sign of HIV??? And do doctors try to treat you without you knowing??
It will take only 10 seconds..pls answer