semi protected sex

this question is very similar to one from Dubai that was answered today, where I am on top and when I get out my boyfriend realizes that the condom is not in him, it is still in me, the condom ring is hanging out as well and the sperm landed on the bed as the bed was very wet, however what is the risk for me, the woman, in this same situation.

You said the man would not have much risk since it seems he was fully protected and when he pulled out the condom just slipped but what about the woman in my case, would she/I have a high risk or low risk, considering some sperm might have contacted the outside of the vagina (lips) since the sperm fell out of the condom.

Please give me feedback, I will be sending a donation if you could tell me where to send it too.

The condom extruding from the vaginal canal would act as a conduit for the ejaculate as it leaked out. This should still provide protection from possible HIV transmission. However, as always, if you are worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma back in your direction!

Be well!

I chickened out...no WOOHOO yet.
need for nPEP after condom breakage