Life ends? Depressed

I'm almost 100% sure I'm hiv+ (the test results will come soon). It feels like my life is about to end, the social stigma for one. Please say something encouraging to me (to us) who feel a depression coming closer and closer...

Being "almost 100% sure" is not the same thing as being HIV positive. Take a read through the archives and you'll find gazillions of folks who were "110% sure" that they had it only to find out they were in reality HIV negative. That's point #1.

Point #2: Even if you are "virally enhanced" that doesn't mean your life is over. I've been HIV positive since January 1991 and I've had a phenomenal past 17 years. You can take a read-through the archives for more details about my story as well as that of many others who not only have survived but thrived while cohabitating with HIV.

Point #3: Depression is a common ailment and can in and of itself be devastating. If indeed you are clinically depressed (with or without HIV), you need to seek evaluation and treatment for this condition. It's very amenable to treatment.

Good luck!

The Worried one - DONATION ON THE WAY!
needlestick injury to butt