The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr. Bob ,Please Please reply , I am scared , Its my 4th mail to u

Mar 3, 2008

Dr. Bob , I have been visiting your site & found u r doing excellent help to indeed peoples. You are IInd to God . Ialso need u help so my Story starts here i need your expert comments . I had protected viginal sex with sexworker in south korea . Just after 10days of that I return back to india & had sex with my Wife . So after my post exposure i start having symptoms like Heavy chills, fatigue ,neck pain , rashes on shoulder & itching on my body - no fever , no diagria . at the same time my wife also had similiar followup of symptoms which put me in worse condition of anxiety & all my nigh sleep gone away. So after on I started having my HIV blood tests without telling my lifepartner. I had Tests as below which all comes Negative EIA P24 antigen after 1,2,3months mark , PCR after 20Days, Ora Quick & Elisa at 6 months Mark . So Dr. Please Suggest do i need to test again Or it is conclusive.

Many thanks to U.

Response from Dr. Frascino


I didn't respond to your previous questions because I've addressed similar concerns numerous times before in this forum. Have a look in the archives. I'm sure you'll find the information and testimonials there enlightening and reassuring.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. No further testing is warranted.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

Dr. Bob

Thank you.
engaged to mr. softy, can you help?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint