Unprotected Oral and Semi Protected Vaginal

Hey Dr.

I recieved Unprotected Oral sex for 15mins from a russian prostitute in Dubai. Followed by 5 mins of protected intercourse where she was on top. When i pulled out i realised the condom was not on my penis. During those 5 mins i lost my erection and pulled out. The ring area of the condom was sticking out from her vagina, at the opening. She did not need to dig it out. Do you feel i should get tested? What are my risks? Please send me donation info.

Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal potential risk for acquiring HIV.

From your report, your five minutes of vaginal sex was indeed protected and the condom slipped off as you slipped out of her love canal. Overall your HIV risk is very, very low. However, if you're worried, a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark would provide you with a definitive result in as few as 20 minutes.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test results are indeed negative as I strongly suspect they will indeed be.

Used Condom
Thank you.